Founder: Steven M. Arkin, Principal Wealth Manager
Steven founded Arkin Financial Advisors, LLC to fill a void that he saw in the market and provide a form of true Wealth Management he didn't see being offered. After years of watching his CPA clients struggle with individual financial decisions and managing the wealth accumulated through a lifetime of hard work, it was clear that there was an opportunity to offer a different kind of comprehensive wealth management. With more than 30 years of experience as a CPA, it was a natural segue to augment advanced tax planning with financial planning for the clients who needed it most.
Steven is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and has additional degrees and designations:
- Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting (BBA) and Masters of Taxation (MTx)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) and Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)
Steven is also the managing partner of Arkin & Associates, PC, a Savannah CPA firm. Steven is not a broker.
Arkin Financial Advisors, LLC (AFA) is a Savannah based fee-only Registered Investment Advisor and a member of the BAM Alliance, a community of more than 140 independent wealth management firms located throughout the United States united in the belief that there is a more effective system for investors to reach their financial objectives.
Like other members of the BAM Alliance, we believe in delivering unbiased, transparent and evidence based advice. We believe every investor is unique and requires heavily customized wealth management solutions tailored to meet their specific needs.
We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals, and to that end we offer what we call True Wealth Management:
- Evidence Based Investment Management based on Academic Research
- Investment Discipline
- Tax Planning
- Educational Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Insurance Consulting
- Wealth Transfer & Estate Planning.
We aren't brokers and we don't behave like brokers. We are :
- Subject to a Fiduciary Standard
- Not Employees of financial institutions.
Our mission begins & ends with you: your goals, your needs and your values. You can rest assured that you will receive:
- The benefits of a consultative approach that is deep and strategy based.
- Informed advice based on many years of academic research.
- An environment that considers your goals the first priority.
- In delivering unbiased, transparent, evidence-based advice.
- Every investor is unique - requiring custom, comprehensive wealth management solutions.
- That doing what's best and doing what's right should be one and the same.